Hybrid Silicon Clean 24 H | General Use
Silicone for sealing and gluing aluminum, glass, tiles and sanitary ware. Non-oxidisable metal, concrete, masonry, wood, stones, ceramics, glass, PVC and plastics in general*. It has excellent adhesion to most surfaces, without the need for a primer. Easy to apply and clean. Resistant to fungal formation. With non-slip properties, it becomes a flexible and resistant rubber after curing. Once cured, it can be painted. Excellent resistance to UV rays and weather.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND HANDLING
1. The surface must be dry, clean, free of dust and oils.
2. Remove all material residues, especially those that do not adhere sufficiently to the layers (sand if necessary). Clean and degrease the surface with isopropyl alcohol and keep it dry before application.
*Do not use Kerosene or gasoline to clean surfaces. For a better finish, it is recommended to use adhesive tape on the side areas of the joint where product contact is not intended. In the case of applications on substrates other than those mentioned, it is recommended to carry out a test to evaluate the adhesion and compatibility of the product.*
3. Apply the product to the desired area and immediately finish. If adhesive tape is used, remove it before the product forms films. Clean tools before curing. After curing the product can only be removed mechanically.
- Complete drying varies with the temperature at the time of application and the thickness of the product applied.
- Application temperature from 10ºC to 40ºC.
- Avoid contact with water during the first 24 hours.
- The thickness of the product applied should not exceed 8 mm.
- Do not use on mirrors and aquariums.
- Do not apply on plastics based on polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon®, acrylic and polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Do not use it on materials that will have contact with food and continuous immersion in liquid media.
- Do not use for structural bonding.
- Do not use on surfaces that remove oil, plasticizers or solvents, such as wood immersed in oil, surfaces when wet, walls with peeling coating.
- Before painting, it is recommended to carry out a preliminary test.
- Solvent and oil based paints can be harmful to the product. For bonding, it is necessary that at least one of the substrates be porous.